8-days round trip in three historic Imperial Cities of Central Europe include:
Vienna / 2 nights – Prague / 2 nights – Budapest / 3 nights
- An overnight stay with breakfast served in a 4-5 stars hotel in the town center.
- A professional English speaking guide throughout the round trip.
- Luxurious, air-conditioned 49-seats coach throughout the tour (private also possible)
- A half day guided panoramic sightseeing tour by bus in Vienna, Prague and in Budapest
- On the way Prague orientation sightseeing tour in Brno –Telc– Bratislava.
- A dinner at a typical Czech brewery in Prague
- In Hungary a full day Danube Bend tour served with lunch and a Knight tournament at the Lower Castle in Visegrád.
- Dinner alongside Hungarian folklore show and gipsy music in Budapest
- A cruise served with dinner on the beautiful Danube River with live music in Budapest
There are various optional programs in all three cities, such as:
- Vienna: a trip to Schoennbrunn Palace with an Austrian dinner show.
- Prague: a daily river cruise served with lunch and a half day excursion to Karlstein Castle, to Konopiste Castle or to Kutna Hora.
- Budapest: a trip to the House of Parliament, the tasting of the traditional strudel, a daily and an evening cruise on Danube River, Wellness and beauty treatments, a full day excursion to Lake Balaton, a trip to the famous vine regions in Hungary, a half day excursion to Hollokő (UNESCO World Heritage)
Price for individuals and groups depend on hotel category, travel period.
Let us know your requests ad we will create a special proposal for you.